NOTE FOR: International Customers are welcome to purchase from my Ravelry store by clicking here
NOTE FOR: South African Customers
- THIS IS A DOWNLOADBLE PRODUCT. YOUR PATTERN WILL BE EMAILED UPON PAYMENT BEING SUCCESSFUL
- Please purchase yarns and patterns seperately as patterns are immediately downloadable whereas yarns incur a courier charge
The perfect snuggle throw for any toddler.
Help the little person snuggle up and possibly drift Off To Dreamland with help from the moon and stars and a cute bear.
The Off To Dreamland blanket is throw sized. (36 x 70 inches / 90 x 180cm) if made with a Light DK Weight (#3) yarn and a 2.5mm crochet hook.
I used Stylecraft Naturals Bamboo Cotton blend which in itself is a beautiful soft yarn. The nature of the interlocking crochet makes its feel even softer and lush.
Col A – 9 balls (2250m)
Col B – 9 balls (2250m)
My color B is split into 2 as I used the color blocking technique which is explained in the pattern file. If you wish, you can have 1 color for color B as per normal.
The download includes:
- Pattern File for Righthanded Crocheters
- Pattern File for Lefthanded Crocheters
- Graph for reference – Righthanded
- Graph for reference – Lefthanded
- The Back & Forth of Interlocking Crochet which provides more detail on the technique
For pattern support, picture tutorials for interlocking crochet and the occasional free pattern, please join my Facebook Group
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on patterns.
COPYRIGHT: My designs are only available from this website (interlockingcrochetcpt.com) and from my Ravelry store. If you have purchased from any other source then know that it is a pirated copy and may contain spyware or malware. You will also not be able to receive pattern support from me, should you need it. You may NOT copy and distribute my pattern, whether in print or digitally.
You may make as many of these items for sale or gifting, but please be kind enough to acknowledge the designer.