NOTE FOR: International Customers are welcome to purchase from my Ravelry store by clicking here
NOTE FOR: South African Customers
- THIS IS A DOWNLOADBLE PRODUCT. YOUR PATTERN WILL BE EMAILED UPON PAYMENT BEING SUCCESSFUL
- Please purchase yarns and patterns seperately as patterns are immediately downloadable whereas yarns incur a courier charge
This pattern uses the Interlocking Filet Crochet Technique
My Finding Direction Blanket is a personal celebration of choosing to be brave and courageous.
When I dared to venture into interlocking designing, despite the voices in my head screaming that I was not good enough, I found my freedom, my little place in the world. I found my direction.
1 August 2021 was the day I designed my first pattern. It was published 5 days later.
Needless to say, I have not stopped and I know I never will. The course is set and I continue to move forward.
I hope you will enjoy creating this blanket as much as I did.
You have the option to not change color by simply ignoring the instruction
The download includes:
- Pattern File with Graph for Righthanded Crocheters
- Pattern File with Graph for Lefthanded Crocheters
- The Back & Forth of Interlocking Crochet which provides more detail on the technique
For pattern support, picture tutorials for interlocking crochet and the occasional free pattern, please join my Facebook Group
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on patterns.
COPYRIGHT: My designs are only available from this website (interlockingcrochetcpt.com) and from my Ravelry store. If you have purchased from any other source then know that it is a pirated copy and may contain spyware or malware. You will also not be able to receive pattern support from me, should you need it. You may NOT copy and distribute my pattern, whether in print or digitally.
You may make as many of these items for sale or gifting, but please be kind enough to acknowledge the designer.