NOTE FOR: International Customers are welcome to purchase from my Ravelry store by clicking here
NOTE FOR: South African Customers
- THIS IS A DOWNLOADBLE PRODUCT. YOUR PATTERN WILL BE EMAILED UPON PAYMENT BEING SUCCESSFUL
- Please purchase yarns and patterns seperately as patterns are immediately downloadable whereas yarns incur a courier charge
This pattern uses the Interlocking Filet Crochet Technique
A pleasant crochet journey with the elephants for company!
ELEPHANT MARCH is a throw which measures
(57 x 75 inches / 144x 189cm) if made with a Light DK Weight (#3) yarn and a 2.5mm crochet hook.
I used Stylecraft Naturals Bamboo Cotton blend which in itself is a beautiful soft yarn. The nature of the interlocking crochet makes its feel even softer and lush.
This blanket uses colour changes but you do not have to by simply ignoring the colour change instruction.
Col A – (3900m) made up of 7 colours split as follows:
Night – (1750m), for the elephants
Spring Green (215m),
Col B – Ecru (3750m)
The download includes:
- Pattern File for Righthanded Crocheters
- Pattern File for Lefthanded Crocheters
- Graph for reference – Righthanded
- Graph for reference – Lefthanded
- The Back & Forth of Interlocking Crochet which provides more detail on the technique
For pattern support, picture tutorials for interlocking crochet and the occasional free pattern, please join my Facebook Group
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on patterns.
COPYRIGHT: My designs are only available from this website (interlockingcrochetcpt.com) and from my Ravelry store. If you have purchased from any other source then know that it is a pirated copy and may contain spyware or malware. You will also not be able to receive pattern support from me, should you need it. You may NOT copy and distribute my pattern, whether in print or digitally.
You may make as many of these items for sale or gifting, but please be kind enough to acknowledge the designer.